The well-being of all our clients and employees remain top-priority during this COVID-19 pandemic outbreak. United Home Healthcare has policies, procedures, plans, and infrastructures in place to ensure the safety of all clients and employees. Below are copies of United Home Healthcare’s Pandemic Preparedness Plans. We will continue to monitor, implement, update, and communicate all ongoing changes as necessary. If you wish to request a physical copy of these plans, please contact our office by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 651-489-4735.
- DHS Training about Standard Precautions
- Client and Employee COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
- Infection Prevention Control Plan – COVID-19
- Office COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
- HCBS Waiver Pandemic Timesheet
- PCA Pandemic Timesheet
Clients and healthcare employees of United Home Healthcare, please refer to the following links to get the latest information about the COVID-19 pandemic as it pertains to your services or your position.
- 06/12/2020 Letter of Notification
- 05/14/2020 Letter of Notification (Karen)
- 05/14/2020 Letter of Notification
- 03/16/2020 Letter of Notification
- Essential Employee Designation Letter
For latest updates and information regarding COVID-19, please refer to the following: